Remove Your Florida Mugshot and Arrest Records from the Internet
Get your mugshot and criminal arrest records removed from Florida.Arrests.org and other Florida mugshot sites.
How to Remove Florida Mugshots and Arrest Records from the Internet
If you have ever been arrested in the state of Florida, it is possible that your arrest record and mugshot photo may still be available online. This can be a source of embarrassment and potentially harm future employment opportunities or relationships.
Thankfully, there are steps you can take to remove these records from the internet. First, it is important to locate all websites that currently have your information published. You can do this by performing a Google search with your name and relevant keywords such as "Florida arrest" or "mugshot."
Once you have identified the websites, reach out to each one individually requesting removal of your information. Be sure to provide proof of identification and explain why you would like your records removed.
It is also helpful to contact any organizations that may have access to public records databases and ask them to remove your information as well.
Finally, consider hiring a professional service specializing in removing online mugshots if needed.
By taking these steps, you can work towards protecting your privacy and reputation online.
Best Florida Mugshot Removal Services
If you happen to stumble upon an old Florida arrest mugshot picture, police report and/or criminal case record online while googling your name we can help you. We specialize in helping people remove unwanted criminal records and arrest info from Florida local news publications, mugshot sites, search engines and the internet. Click the button above and complete the contact form to get started today!
Remove your Florida arrest record and mugshot
Affordable Florida Mugshot Removal Service
Ho get Florida arrests expunged from your criminal record
Expungement is one thing that can often make the often daunting task of removing mugshots from Florida arrests off Google Search the internet a bit easier, and more affordable, that is unless you pay an attorney to expunge the record and take that cost into account. Getting arrested in Florida can have long-lasting effects on your life, including difficulty finding employment and housing. However, there is hope for those who want to
move past their criminal records. Here are the steps you need to take to get your Florida arrest expunged:
- Determine eligibility: Not all arrests qualify for expungement, so it's important to determine if yours does.
- Obtain necessary documents: You will need a certified copy of your criminal record and other relevant documents.
- Fill out the petition form: This form should include details about the arrest and why you believe it should be expunged.
- Submit the petition: Once completed, submit your petition along with any required fees and wait for a response from the court.
- Attend hearings (if required): In some cases, a hearing may be necessary before a judge grants an expungement.
While this process can seem daunting at first, seeking help from an experienced attorney can make it much smoother and increase your chances of success in getting that mugshot removed from public view forever!
Florida Mugshot Law
In the state of Florida, it is against the law to post someone’s mugshot online without their permission. This includes on websites, social media, and other online platforms. If you do so without the individual’s consent, you could be charged with a misdemeanor offense.
The law was enacted in 2014 in response to the growing trend of online “mugshot shaming.” This is when people are publicly humiliated by having their mugshots posted online, often without their knowledge or consent. The practice can damage someone’s reputation and make it difficult for them to find employment or housing.
If you are convicted of posting someone’s mugshot online without their permission in Florida, you could face up to one year in jail and a $1,000 fine.
Florida Mugshot Statutes
- 2014 – House Bill 265 – view PDF
- 2017 – Florida Mugshot Bill Chapter 2017 – 130- Learn more
- 2021 – 901.43 Dissemination of arrest booking photographs. Learn more
Florida Arrest Mugshot Removal
- All Florida arrest mugshots
- Doesn't matter when or where arrest took place
- Continued Florida arrest record & mugshot monitoring